Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010




SO!
I said I would be back with a reveiw of Tim Burton's remake of Alice in Wonderland.
So here goessss.

We showed up there got our tickets(in 3-D), got somethin ta drink. Thennnn we walked to our theatre, FUCKITTY FUCK!! It was packed! Now, I don't know about you guys but I hate sitting in the very front..you have to break you neck to see...which is what ended up happening for us! Jeesh. Me, my boyfriend, mom, brother, and brothers gf. We were all spread apart from eachother.
But, back to the movie..
It wasn't as good as I thought..I was expecting more like the original disnety version, but it was mixed up with the books. I was hoping it would be more colorful, it was a little darker than I would have liked...but yea I understand its Tim Burton haha.
The 3-D effects were pretty good, they probably would have looked better if i wouldn't have been right up front! lol

Ohhhh and Johnny Depp did a fantastic job! So sick!! :) I wasn't too fond of the girl who did Alice.
Also!! There were to characters in the movie who were from Harry Potter movies, but sadly they had smaller parts in Alice.
So overall.......................

4 stars out of 5.
9 on a scale of 1-10.

You get the idea. Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment